Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Fun with Paints and Stencils | Rubeena I.

Hello, Rubeena here from A Rare Ruby with another post as Creative Design Team member! In today's post, I will be using Dazzlers and Texturez paints with stencils on cards. The gorgeous color variety that is available through Shimmerz Paints presents endless possibilities when it comes to using stencils. Here are five projects I created for you:

ACS_0394

ACS_0423

For the first set of cards, I used a Damask stencil and the gold and silver paints on color cardstock. I added some glitter powder over the stencils for added dimension. Paired with the sentiments, they are some clean and simple but gorgeous cards! I love the look they give on colored cardstock.
  ACS_0415

For the next card, I used a Mandala stencil and Coral Me Crazy Dazzlerz paint on an entire background. I did add some glitter powder to it, too.
  ACS_0403

For the next card, I used a leaves stencil and mixed three different Dazzlerz on kraft cardstock. I used Lemon Drop, Sour Apple and Jelly Bean Green and sprinkled some glitter powder. I trimmed the kraft cardstock down and mounted it on my white cardbase with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment to finish it off.
  ACS_0405

And for my last card, I used a rainbow palette with Watercolor Stripes stencil. I added some dark watercolor splatters once the paints dried. I trimmed down the base and added it to black cardstock base. I finished it off with a black word die-cut.
  ACS_0397

I hope you were inspired and that you'll want to try some of your own. If so, be sure to tag me on social media to share with me. If you place an order, don't forget to mention my name Rubeena in the notes to get yourself a freebie! Thanks for stopping by! Until next time.

SUPPLIES

No comments: