Friday, March 17, 2017

Crazy about elegant florals

Hi everyone, It's Beck BT back with a card share featuring divine Shimmerz Inklingz to make the sweetest card!  I adore creating cards full of interest, texture and dimension and this card is all that and more!  I teamed up the new Richard Garay 'Silver and Gold' collection with some Shimmerz Inklingz paints to make the most stunning flowers ever!  Have you thought of taking your plain die cuts and making them into something special?  Well Shimmerz Inklingz make that a breeze!  It seemed like this is seriously a match made in heaven.

Here is my sweet card.


Products Used:

Shimmerz Paints

Inklingz - The Holly & The Ivy
Inklingz - Giddy About Green
Inklingz - Naughty or Nice
Inklingz - Brass Knuckles

Other products:
Tinby Designs Heavy Weight Cardstock - White
RG Richard Garay - Silver and Gold Collection prints
RG Richard Garay - Silver and Gold Flower Fold Die set
Fun Stampers Journey Sentimental Prints Stamp set
Fun Stampers Journey Natural Twine
American Crafts Gold Cardstock
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots

I have also created a video for you to enjoy watching the project come together:



Here are some more pictures of my sweet card.







I hope you enjoyed my share today!
Till next time




No comments: