Monday, October 17, 2016

Autumn-Themed Cards and Video with Jill

Hi everyone! The leaves are changing colors, Halloween is just around the corner, and I'm enjoying this beautiful season of Autumn.  I'm enjoying it so much that I just HAD to make some Autumn-themed cards for this month's Simply Shimmerz-Simply Penny Black Stamping video series.


Watch directly on YouTube HERE
My cards combine two types of paints, Inklingz and Aqua Huez.  Inklingz provide a lovely shimmer and shine while the Aqua Huez, a flat watercolor, give a pop of vibrant color to breath extra life into these classic stamped images.

For my pair of cards I've used the following colors:
Inklingz- Olive U Truly, Blue My Mind, Good as Gold, Ginger Snapped
Aqua Huez- Green With Envy, Pot-O-Gold, Carrots, Cuppa Joy, Little Boy Blue
Card designs feature Penny Black stamps: 30-373 Grateful and 30-372 Autumn Splendor


 Thanks so much for watching and visiting today.  And remember, if you plan to place a Shimmerz order, be sure to mention my name (Jill Foster) in the comments section of your shopping cart and the kind folks at Shimmerz will give you a free pot of paint. You can shop HERE.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow! Amazing cards Jill! Love your work so much!

smallcity said...

OMG, , I absolutely love this video , , the card is gorgeous, it would be beautiful framed,