Friday, September 23, 2016

Stamping fun with Shimmerz Sprays and Paints

Hey everyone its Beck BT here with some fun stamping with Shimmerz products fun.  I know we all usually use ink pads to stamp with but today I've decided to have some fun stamping with Shimmerz sprays and paints, and here is the result, a fun Halloween card






Shimmerz Products used:



Aqua Huez in 'Carrots'
Creameez in 'Power to the Purple'
Vibes in 'Before Dawn'

I think the names couldn't be much more perfectly named for this Halloween card.

I've created a video for you to enjoy seeing the fun stamping techniques and watching it all come together!



Here are some more pictures of my fun card for you to enjoy.




 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Aqua Huez colour goodness can easily create amazing cards!


Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  




No comments: